• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A Couple’s Biker Gang Bang

ctcpl4fun

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 3, 2006
We posted this on another site we belong to a couple of years back....hope you like it. First submission here...

Marie and I drove up to see the final stages on the small cabin we had built on some property in the mountains that I was left by a relative. We were going to spend the night at the place even though the plumbing hadn’t been finished yet and then press on to the little resort town down in the valley to pay the painter that had just finished painting the kitchen and bathrooms. When we got to the cabin we discovered that the painter did a great job but must have only finished a short while before we got there as the paint fumes were too much for us to brave. We decided to head into town, pay our painter, get a room and return to the cabin the following day. We knew a quaint little B&B just across from the center of town that we liked and were friendly with the owners.

We saw dozens upon dozens of Harley Davidson motorcycles on the roads as we pulled into town, then saw a banner stretched across the main street welcoming and announcing an annual motorcycle rally. At first we thought “fun” something to do and figured it would provide some great people watching opportunities. Then Marie said “oh no!” and I had the same realization at the same time….No Rooms!

We decided to press on with our original plan of the B&B thinking that it wouldn’t be the right accommodations for a bunch of bikers…we were keeping our fingers crossed knowing they only had 4 guest rooms. We walked in and greeted the owners who remembered us well from our previous stays. They said they and everyone else was booked. They told us that their son was off to college and they offered to make up his old room for us since we were becoming a part of the community. They told us it was going to be cramped because his room was very small and only had full sized bed…we told them we’d be thrilled to take it. We left to stroll about town, get a bite and a drink while our room was being prepared. We were tired from the long drive up and were kind of anxious to get some rest.

All of the bars and restaurants were live and raucous with the bikers. We noticed right away that they were not the hardcore types you see on TV. Most were our age and looked like they were from the burbs and on a weekend warrior trip. We finally squeezed into a high top at the edge of a bar and got a couple of beers and a burger. The people watching was good but we decided to head back to the Inn and check out the scene the following day.

The room was in fact very small, but still cozy. Marie and I took turns using the owner’s guest bath and tucked in. The house was built in the late 1800’s and very quaint and we re-discovered quickly that the walls were very thin. Just as we tucked in, we heard guests enter their room next to ours. They seemed to be in “good spirits” as they talked an octave higher than normal conversation required.

We could quickly tell that they were a couple and that they were a part of the motorcycle rally. The wife was saying how she had been looking forward to this weekend for months. The husband responded with “you mean you’ve been looking forward to taking on Carl’s big cock for months!” She giggled and admitted she was. My wife and I turned to each other and smiled. We’ve played with others a few times but it had been a long while because of kids, work, and busy schedules.

We could hear the other couple mill about their room. I distinctly heard a belt buckle fall to the ground and the bed creak with the weight of one person getting in and then the other. They began to talk dirty to one another and we realized that the head of their bed was immediately on the other side of the very thin wall separating ours. We could hear everything they were saying as if we were in the room with them.

Marie and I were tired and intended on going right to sleep but she reached down and began to stroke my stiffening cock as we listened to the passionate and primal sounds of the couple in the next room as they began to have sex. We inferred that the couple’s names were Steve and Anne. We could tell that they went through some quick paces of oral foreplay…first hearing a few moments of him moaning...then shifting in the bed, followed by a few moments of just her moaning with a few “oh God’s” thrown in. Then we heard that unmistakable rhythmic creaking from a bed that has two people in it having sex.

I know Marie was as turned on as I was because her pussy was wet and slippery and she was thrusting herself onto my hand as I alternated from rubbing her clit to plunging two and then three fingers deep into her warm pussy.

Steve and Anne continued their dirty talk as they fucked and Marie and I were on the edge wanting to hear more about “Carl”. We were not disappointed. Steve said “just imagine babe, we’re all going to ride up to that spot again tomorrow just like last year and you’re going to get fucked and you’re going to get fucked good.” Anne responded with a groan and “I so want it”. Steve continued on saying that she’s going to get fucked by 4 cocks this trip, not just two like last time because Carl is bringing a couple of his buddies on their “special” ride. As Steve grunted this, his pace began to pick up and Anne cried out again. Steve continue on prodding his wife and asking, “can you handle that…getting fucked by four hard cocks my little biker slut?” Anne gasped a “Yesss!” Steve really began to put his back into it and fuck her with all he had, we knew they were both close to cumming as so were we. Steve rasped that he couldn’t wait to see her take Carl’s massive cock along with his friends…finishing as he came with “your pussy is going to be too sore and full of all of those guys’ cum for the ride home” and then followed by a loud series of grunts that signaled his climax. Anne, Marie, and myself all came just before, during or after Steve’s loud conclusion. Since we were on lying our sides, I ended up cumming all over Marie’s arm and night shirt. She rolled off the bed and wiped my cum from her arm with the shirt I wore that day. She excused herself to the bathroom down the hall to clean up some more. I heard stirring next door and heard what I guessed was Anne plod off to the bathroom in their room. Shortly after my wife left our room, I heard Steve and Anne’s door open and close. A little while later Marie returned to our room smiling broadly. I asked her “what?” She said she used the bathroom and opened the door to find who she figured was Steve standing there completely naked…cock still at half staff! Marie said they just stood there looking at each other in the bathroom doorway dumbstruck…him naked and cum still oozing from his cock and Marie in her short cum splattered night shirt. Then she said, “um, excuse me” and darted around him and to our room. We figured that with his wife in their bathroom, he thought he could sneak off and use the bathroom in the hall quickly without getting noticed. I asked her what he was like. She said a little older than us, maybe approaching 50. 6 ft tall, maybe taller…graying hair, attractive. I asked her “how big was he”. She smiled and whispered a little bigger than you…maybe a full 8” and then with extra emphasis, “and THICK”. Marie loves girth. We giggled about it as softly as we could and went to sleep.

When we woke up in the morning, Marie and I did our best to quickly cycle through the guest bathroom in order to shower, shave, and get ready and down to what we already knew was an amazing breakfast. We took our seat at a small table for two in the dining area. Moments later a couple entered the dining area and sat at one of the other small tables for two. Marie immediately tried to stifle a grin and I knew right away that the couple was none other than the notorious Steve and Anne. Steve was exactly as Marie had described him…except with clothes on. Anne was 5’4” 38DD, shoulder length blonde hair (tied in a pony-tail), with thick hips and a distinctive smaller waist than you’d expect for a woman with her large breasts and wide hips. She looked to be a few years younger than Steve, perhaps our age…42-44. They were both dressed for riding motorcycles. Boots, denim jeans, t-shirt. We noticed both Steve and Anne notice us and they also noticed us noticing. They both smiled and looked at each other. Steve leaned over toward us to get our attention, cleared his throat and quietly said to my wife, “I really would like to apologize to you for startling you in the hall last night”. My wife smiled somewhat embarrassed but told him not to worry about it, and that she understood and was in no way offended. Anne piped up and continued their apology by adding that they had a bit too much to drink and hoped they hadn’t woke or disturbed us. I replied that they didn’t wake us as we had just slipped into our bed the moment they got in….and added we were in no way disturbed, in fact we were inspired. After a pregnant pause, I added “and Steve probably observed the results of that inspiration all over my wife’s night shirt when they met in the hall”. That last comment made my wife gasp. It took a moment for Steve to get the meaning of my comment and Anne was obviously completely confused by it.

Steve said that we obviously knew their names and asked for ours. I introduced us as Allen and Marie. Anne asked if we were there for the biker rally. We told them that we were not and explained the circumstances of our stay and about our newly built cabin a short ways away. We all seemed to get along well and we invited them to join us at our table so we didn’t have to have our conversation across the dining room and they did. Steve and I got absorbed in conversation about motorcycles and the process of building a cabin in the mountains. The girls were talking quietly with each other and it seemed neither Steve nor I knew the topic of their conversation at the time. We both noticed that they giggled and looked our way a few times. We all ate an amazing breakfast and the conversation turned to the motorcycle rally and included all 4 of us chatting together and no longer in pairs. Anne said with a sly smile that we should join them on their special trip to some hot springs a few miles out of town. Before Marie could answer, I tried to politely decline saying that we had to pay our painter and that I would feel awkward accompanying a close group of friends on a motorcycle ride while we drove a truck. Marie immediately put on an exaggerated faux pouty face and Anne protested. I knew that Marie and I knew what their special ride was about but I didn’t think that they knew we knew. I was just playing it all “cool”. I smiled at Marie and raised my hands and said I had a compromise. I suggested that if one of their friends were willing to let Marie ride with them that she could go and I would complete our chores on my own. I added that if I had time, I would drive out to the hot springs and join them because I was very familiar with where they were going having grown up in the area. I finished by adding that if I didn’t make it to the hot springs, we could all get together again that night or the following day at our cabin seeing as the paint fumes should be dissipated by then. Steve and Anne both thought about my proposal thoughtfully and Marie squirmed in her seat knowing full well what it meant if my proposal became the plan of the day. The few times we had played sexually with other people in the past, we had always been together. I had suggested more than a few times throughout our times of on again/off again swinging that Marie play on her own. She had been resistant to the idea from the start. I continued to suggest it and told her for some un-explainable reason, the thought of her with another man without me present was a huge turn-on. Just recently she had started to show signs that she was willing to give it a try or at least consider it and I sensed the idea was beginning to turn her on. Now it was all coming together in a quick-fast-hurry and with more than just one guy AND out of the blue and completely spontaneously!

Steve and Anne looked at one another, shrugged, and said it sounded like a good plan to them. Steve added that two of their friends (Robby and Mike) both had single seater bikes and Marie would have to ride with Carl. It seemed to me that Marie and Anne both had lost their breath for a moment. I smiled and said, “ahh, the infamous Carl…I think Marie would like that just fine as long as Anne is fine with losing a little bit of Carl’s attention to her.” Both Anne and my wife blushed a bright red and my less than veiled innuendo that we heard all of the contents of last night’s lustful and explicit dirty pillow talk wasn’t lost by any of us. Steve smiled and said “Carl is gifted with lots of attention…more than enough to go around for both of our wives and then some.” We all laughed knowingly at that.

We all got up from the table. Steve said that he and Anne had to walk across the town center to retrieve their bike from the bar they were at because they didn’t want to “drink and ride” the night before and then to the gas station for fuel. He said that their friends were due to meet them in front of the B&B in 20 mins and for Marie to meet them in front then. He added that she should change out of her short sun dress and into pants if she had them. He added he would love to witness the effect of her dress while riding on the back of a motorcycle but said his concern was for her safety and that even momentary contact of her leg with the exhaust pipes could ruin the potential fun of the day. She said all she had was sun dresses and shorts. He frowned and said she should probably go with the shorts. With that we all set off on our respective missions. Them to retrieve their bike and us to our room so Marie could change and me to pack our belongings.

When we got to the room, Marie smiled and said “you finally get your wish to have me fucked without you there...but now it’s going to happen in spades! They say, ‘be careful of what you wish for!”. I responded by saying I couldn’t have dreamed for a better scenario. As she changed out of her sun dress and into modestly snug and somewhat short shorts, sporty t-shirt and canvas tennis shoes, I remembered her and Anne talking quietly, giggling, and then looking at Steve and I when we were talking. I asked her what that was all about and she again blushed. She said she doesn’t exactly remember how their conversation got on the topic but my wife was explaining her rendition of the encounter with her husband in the bathroom doorway the night before. Marie said she told Anne that she considered Steve to be “gifted” and asked if that is the case, where does that put the infamous Carl? Marie hesitated before continuing and I even had to prompt her to do so. She then blurted out that Carl is supposedly enormous and that people in Carl’s circle refer to him as the “Freak of Nature”. This new knowledge coupled with my wife’s obvious nervous and excited anticipation made me almost giddy! I played it cool and patted her lovingly on the ass and said “sounds like you are about to have one memorable afternoon”.

We rushed through our tasks and hurried downstairs, checked out, and continued out in front of the B&B just as Steve and Anne rode up on their bike, followed by Carl, Robby, and Mike on their bikes. Anne eagerly introduced us to their friends. Mike and Robby were both fairly well built middle aged guys. Very much the same physical characteristics as Steve except Robby had dark curly long hair and Mike had fine blonde hair kept in a short cut.

Carl was all together something else. He was easily 6’4” and imposing. I wouldn’t exactly say muscle bound but you knew he was a strong man at first site. He was shaved bald and had a well groomed goatee. He wore a sleeveless leather motorcycle vest and no shirt. He reminded me of one of those “characters” from professional wrestling and I immediately expected him to have a grim and foreboding personality. That couldn’t be further from the truth after we were introduced. He was warm and pleasant and easy to be around from the start. Marie couldn’t stop smiling and shifting where she stood as we all chatted and did the get-to-know-you thing.

Steve did his best to wrap up the pleasantries and get the show rolling. He reminded Marie that she would be riding with Carl….again she beamed. Carl said she should be wearing pants. Steve told him that we already covered that and the only other thing she had was a short sundress. Carl shrugged and then casually said “I would have voted for the dress”. He told her to climb on after he had gotten on his bike. He reached down behind him and grabbed my wife’s ankle on the exhaust side and pulled it up so it wrapped around his waist and her foot rested in his crotch. This caused her upper body to fall back slightly and she instinctively reached around his broad chest with both arms to keep from falling off the back. Carl said, “this is so you don’t burn your leg on the exhaust. You can put your other leg around me too if that feels more comfortable. She sheepishly did so. My wife’s once modestly short shorts were now very short and taught around her perfectly full ass. It was a site to behold! I noticed that she was half caressing and half stroking Carl’s chest and nipples as she hung on. She saw me noticing and smiled shyly. Carl looked at me and said, “you know this is a pleasure ride, right? And I don’t mean pleasure ride like most people mean it if you get my drift”. Before I could respond, Steve assured Carl that we understood and were like-minded people. For good measure I added, “and you know what they say, nobody rides for free”. Carl smiled and looked to everyone and said, “I knew I liked this guy from the start!” With that they all fired up their bikes and pulled out onto Main Street and headed into the mountains towards the hot springs. I almost came in my pants right then when it finally occurred to me what was really going to happen and imagined it in my mind’s eye!

At first I was a mess trying to figure out what I was going to do with myself knowing full well what was going to be happening within the next couple of hours. I thought about going to the cabin and jerking off to the thought of it all and waiting to hear from my wife. Then I contemplated just “showing up to the party”. That was less appealing to me for some reason but just waiting at home was out of the question. Then it came to me, I’d split the difference. When I was a teenager exploring the mountains of Colorado with buddies, we came across the springs where my wife and our new found friends were heading for their explicit interlude. My friends and I had driven a buddy’s old jalopy of a 4x4 down an old USFS fire road from above the springs vice the more traveled country road below. When we found the springs 25 plus years earlier, a group of hippy college types where skinny dipping and generally flocking nude around the springs. We watched for a little while before we were discovered by the college campers. When they covered up and retreated to their tents, we moved on. I now had my course of action. I knew where the forest service road came out on the main highway. I’d retrace my steps from 25 years before….only this time I wouldn’t get caught and I wouldn’t be watching some 20 year olds prancing naked. I would be watching my wife getting thoroughly fucked by a group of bikers!

I quickly hurried to the house of our painter and paid him our agreed price plus a little bonus for doing such a good job. After that I unpacked the shooting bag that I keep in my truck and pulled out my spotting scope and the window mount tripod I use for game spotting when driving in the mountains. The place I intended to drive to was about 120 yards away from the springs and a good 150 feet above. I spent more money than I initially wanted to on the scope a few months before, but this day I was glad I purchased one of the best field scopes available. At the range I’d be away, the bright HD glass and high magnification would put me “up close and personal” to the action.

I raced up the road out of town toward the USFS fire road. Steve had said they were going to take the “scenic route” to the springs so they could still justify calling it a “ride” but I lost time dealing with the painter. I wanted to be there before they arrived so I could set up and them not hear the sound of the truck when I drove on the road above them. The county road they would be riding to the hot springs on was a dirt road for 5 miles and I’m sure they’d take it slow so not to kick up rocks and scratch their pretty bikes. Still, I felt that I was being pressed for time and I stepped on it. I turned onto the old road and kicked my truck into 4x4. The road hadn’t been maintained well since I was a kid and I was afraid on a couple of occasions that my truck wouldn’t make it and I’d have to hike the rest of the way in. I finally crested the top of the ridge after a couple of sketchy areas. The perch where I would watch was only 800 yards down the back side of the ridge. I decided to put my truck in neutral and ride my brakes down in case they beat me to the springs. I didn’t want to chance alerting them that I was there. They obviously wouldn’t have minded, but it would have taken away from the excitement of my new kinky fetish…being a voyeur to the spectacle of my wife in such an extreme sexual situation. My heart began to race with the anticipation of what I was about to witness. My stomach was in knots and I felt flush and exhilarated as the truck slowly approached my intended viewing spot.

The flat area immediately between the dirt road and the springs began to come into view on my left and below me. As I continued my slow creep, the unattended and parked motorcycles came into view. They beat me there! I was both disappointed and excited. I wanted to see the whole scene unfold from beginning to end but I was beside myself with anticipation because it was already happening! All of the motorcycles were covered with discarded clothes. I continued my truck’s slow roll until the most amazing site ever came into full view.

Two large blankets had been spread out upon the ground, slightly overlapping, and right next to the spring. Marie and Anne were both completely naked and occupying a portion of each blanket and each had the focused attention of two naked bikers. Mike’s head was between Anne’s spread legs as she supported the rest of her upper body with both arms extended slightly behind her. Standing between her and me was Carl. His back to me and obviously getting head from Anne. I could just barely make out her big beautiful tits from behind his outstretched leg. I then looked just beyond Anne, Mike, and Carl to see what I had been fantasizing about for so long. My naked wife on her hands and knees. Steve was behind her, slowly rubbing her shoulders, back, ass, down her outer thighs and back up her inner thighs and what I surmised was his hand on her pussy and ass. Robby was on his knees in front of my wife feeding her his cock. She kept one hand down to keep herself up while she used the other to stroke what seemed like an impressive shaft as the rest of his cock disappeared and reappeared in my wife’s mouth. I fumbled behind me to grab the scope and tripod on the passenger’s seat without breaking my eyes away from the glorious scene before me. I nervously and clumsily screwed the window mount tripod to the scope and then clamped the tripod to the two inches of driver’s side window that remained sticking up out of the door.

I frantically tried to train the scope on the action before me and focus all at once. My nervous excitement made me over adjust and compensate and I was afraid I was missing something momentous which made be all the more nervous and more clumsy. I finally got the scope trained and focused on my wife’s juicy fat ass. I zoomed slightly out just in time to witness Steve’s fingers lightly caress up and down my wife’s wet pussy lips. I panned a little over to center the scope over his fingers and her pussy and zoomed back in. The picture was so clear and close it was almost as if my face was an inch from her pussy just as Steve two of his big fingers deep into my wife’s pussy. When he withdrew them, I could clearly see his fingers coated in the wetness from her juicy cunt. I instinctively inhaled deeply through my nose, unconsciously expecting to smell the musky aroma of my wife’s fully aroused sex! I continued to watch that magnificent scene up close before I zoomed out to get the fuller picture of the three of them. Steve’s cock hung partially erect and I realized my wife described it accurately. Easily 8 inches and thicker than average. I then panned over to Robby’s fat cock sliding in and out of Marie’s mouth. He was slightly longer but not quite as girthy as Steve. He flung his head back in ecstasy and grabbed a handful of Marie’s hair on the back of her head. I wasn’t sure if he was cumming or was just really enjoying the moment. My wife alternated the hands that were holding her up and the one that was aiding her in the felicitating of Robby. Her arms were obviously beginning to ache and the three of them began to shift around to find a new set of positions.

I took that moment to zoom out and pan over to Carl, Mike and Anne. They too were in the midst of shuffling and repositioning themselves and Carl turned to face the other three putting himself in profile to me for the first time since I arrived. I think I audibly said “Holy Fuck” when I now saw the three quarters erect weapon that swung from between his legs! He was easily 12 inches and nearly as thick as a wine bottle. “Freak of Nature” was right. The term “horse cock” has been thrown around way too liberally in the world of adult entertainment….that term absolutely applied to the gift bestowed to Carl.

Marie smiled as Carl walked over to her. She was now sitting with her shins flat on the ground, her ass on her ankles, and her torso upright. She reached out with both hands and grabbed Carl’s huge cock and guided it to her mouth as he approached her. She struggled to get the enormous head into her mouth and soon gave up and just licked the underside of it while she pumped the long fat shaft with both hands. I watched memorized and lost track of all else going on. My wife continued her efforts for several minutes before Steve came up behind her and urged her to her feet. He then led her towards Anne who was lying on her back with her legs spread and Mike steadily pumping his cock in and out of her pussy. Steve coaxed my wife to get on her hands and knees, with her pussy over Anne’s head and face. The arrangement of the trio coupled with Carl and Robby standing watching them made it so I couldn’t clearly see Anne licking my wife’s pussy, but I was certain that was the case. Steve positioned himself in front of Marie and fed her his cock. This went on for a few moments until Mike moved from fucking Anne, got up and straddled her torso, positioned himself immediately behind my wife, squatted down a little, and slid his hefty man tool into her wanton pussy.

I fumbled to release my aching cock from my jeans and stroked it slowly and deliberately. I did not want to cum too early but it was torture not to as well. I had to stop stroking myself when I could tell Steve was about to cum in my wife’s mouth. Marie normally isn’t a fan of cum in her mouth. I’ve only seen her do it a couple of times in all of the years that we were married. She had surprised me once when she was super turned on and horny and did it not out of obligation or under protest but wantonly out of sex crazed desire. I strongly think that this was a similar occasion, at least I hoped so. Mike picked up his pace and fucked my wife harder and shortly began those slower, more deliberate, and powerful strokes that signified that he was cumming in my wife’s married pussy. He dismounted and stepped back and joined the other three standing around my wife and Anne in their modified sixty nine. I zoomed in and got the perfect view of Anne reaching up and grabbing my wife’s ass and pulling her pussy fully down onto her face. Clearly seeing her tongue lapping the thick warm cum that Mike had just deposited in Marie’s pussy. I could just make out the sound of the guys’ approving cheers and clapping as they witnessed the somewhat depraved yet extremely hot act. I saw my wife look back over her shoulder, smile seductively, and say something to the guys. They hooted and cheered again and I wondered what it could have been. My wife swung her leg over Anne’s head and both girls climbed to their feet and stretched. The five of them chatted and took drinks from beers that Steve retrieved from his saddle bags and distributed to the group. I guess this was intermission. The break didn’t last long. Before I knew it, Carl grabbed Anne by the hand and led her over to the blankets. Carl laid down and Anne straddled him reverse cow girl giving me the perfect view of her pussy hovering over Carl’s enormous tool. She lined up the lips of her pussy with the head of Carl’s cock as he held it straight up for her with his massive paw of a hand. She rocked her hips back and forth so her thick wet lips brushed over the head of monster cock, coating it with her wetness. Then she wiggled her hips again in fine adjustment centering her pussy on his cock, lips evenly splayed around it. She then let her weight ease her down onto him fully and steadily. I heard her moan/cry out as she fully lowered herself onto his gigantic fuck stick. I was amazed she took him all the way on the first try. I guess she was that excited. Robby and my wife flanked Anne and Carl on either side and each took one of Anne’s full 38DD breasts into each of their mouths. My wife has never considered herself bi, but she does love to kiss and play with a woman’s tits. She has let another woman go down on her one time previous to this day and enjoyed it but said she wasn’t at all interested in returning the favor. She was sucking Anne’s tits like it sustained her very life. Robby then stood up and offered Anne his cock as she rode Carl. She struggled to both to suck Robby’s cock and ride Carl. Carl compensated by fucking her pussy from beneath, allowing Anne to better focus on sucking Robby’s cock. Then my wife did something that shocked me yet again. She kissed her way down Anne’s torso and down to her pussy. I gather that she was licking both Anne and Carl as he fucked Anne hard from below. I had correctly guessed that my wife was in sex crazed overdrive. I never would have guessed that she would let Steve cum in her mouth or go down on another woman. With my wife’s face down in Anne and Carl’s crotches, her big beautiful ass was up high and proudly on display. Steve and Mike repositioned themselves to take advantage of the view. I’m guessing it was too much for Steve as his cock started hardening again and he kneeled behind my wife and slid his cock into what I imagined was her very wet pussy. After a short while, he slid completely out, his cock wet from her pussy and rubbed its thick head on her pretty pink asshole. My wife loves the idea of anal sex but rarely can relax enough to take my average girthed 7 inches. Steve didn’t have to work very hard before he was balls deep in my wife’s very tight asshole and pumping hard. Robby began to buck as Anne sucked his cock and he pulled out and came all over Anne’s gorgeous rack. Steve obviously inspired came in my wife’s ass. Anne came loudly at the same time as I distinctively heard her scream “Oh God”! My slut of a wife continued to amaze me by kissing her way back up Anne’s body and sluttily licking Robby’s load off of Anne’s tits, again eliciting cheers and high fives from the guys. Carl crawled out from beneath Anne and grabbed my wife by the hand, pulled her to her feet and led her to his bike. He stood the bike off of its kick stand and mounted it backwards. He then helped my wife onto the back of the passenger shot-gun seat facing him. He coaxed her to lean back against the sissy bar, scooting her ass and pussy to the edge of the seat and up against his enormous cock. He took each of her ankles in his big mitts and stretched them high above her head. He wiggled his hips to line up his cock with her pussy. Anne came around to lend a hand and helped guide Carl’s massive dick into my wife’s already well fucked pussy. She took him much more easily than I would have guessed possible but still yelped when he was fully in. Carl didn’t waste any time picking up his pace and fucking my wife hard. His friends gathered round to get a good view and help keep the bike upright. I couldn’t see my wife well with the 4 others closely surrounding them but I heard her orgasm like I never had before. So primal and absolutely satisfying followed immediately by Carl’s guttural and horse grunts indicating that his heavy balls finally achieved released and emptied into my wife’s thoroughly well fucked cunt. I came with them, albeit a couple of hundred yards away.

Again a round of cheers went up. I watched as they drank a fresh round of beers. The ladies each took articles of extra clothing to finish cleaning up the cum that been so ceremoniously given to them before. They then slowly got dressed, mounted their bikes and rode back down the dirt road. I took a paper towel to wipe the cum from my hand and steering wheel, fired up the truck and sped back to town to meet my wife and our new friends.

I arrived in town just before Marie and our friends did. It being the middle day of a three day weekend, it seemed as if some people were getting ready to pack up and head out in hopes of beating the traffic out of the mountains. But more were staying than leaving.

I pulled up across the street from the B&B just as the 4 bikes turned the corner and pulled up directly in front of the Inn from the other direction. I exited my truck and walked across the street and the 5 of them greeted me with big smiles and hellos. Marie had a big, yet unsure, smile on her face. Steve was quick to say “you missed one hellava good time!” Anne laughingly said, “That dear husband is the very definition of an understatement”. The rest of the group parroted the sentiments. I shrugged my shoulders and said something about responsibilities coming before playtime. They all mockingly booed me. I wonder what they would have thought if they knew the truth about my being a voyeur and watching their naughty little tryst. I was still extremely charged sexually from what I had just witnessed 45 minutes before and I approached my wife just as she swung her leg over the back of Carl’s bike to dismount. I took her into my arms to kiss her deeply. She withdrew slightly just as Carl said, “Careful Hass, that philly has been rode hard and put away wet, if you know what I mean. We didn’t even make it into the hot springs cuz riding a motorcycle in wet gear sucks”. Everyone gave knowing smiles in agreement. I replied, “That’s exactly how I like my philly, wet and well ridden” and then kissed her deeply. I heard clapping as I thrust my tongue in my wife’s mouth and she began to eagerly return my kiss. I could taste the beer that she drank before they got dressed and rode back on her lips.

I broke our long kiss, held her face in my hands and told her that I loved her. I then turned and addressed the group and told them that they were all welcome to come out to the cabin for the rest of the weekend and told them that they were more than welcome to spend the night. They all looked at one another as if to say “sounds interesting, what do you think?” Anne said it sounded good to her but suggested we all stay in town for the remainder of the day and enjoy some of the festivities of the rally. All seemed to like that idea. I told the group that Marie and I would have to forego the afternoon portion of the bike rally events so Marie and I could go to the grocery and liquor stores and head to the cabin to get ready for their arrival. Steve jokingly made another comment about “all work and no play”. I told him not to worry, fully intended to catch up in the fun department as soon as I got my chores done. Another cheer went up from the group with lots of “its about time!” and “good man!” We gave them directions to our cabin and agreed that we would see them there an hour before sundown.

Marie and I got into the truck and she sheepishly smiled and said, “Honey, I know you are excited and want to get in on the fun, but I’m not sure I have it in me…I am whupped!” I told her she had the first part of that afternoon to recover. We had errands to run and I reminded her that I set up the hot tub the weekend before and she could relax and recover in the tub after we got home…but after I got a piece of her. She smiled at me again, but this time in an exacerbated way, as if to say, “perverted husband, what will I ever do with you!”

I had been contemplating on the trip back to town if I was going to spill the beans to Marie about watching them. I weighed the pro’s and con’s of each and decided not to tell her. For one, it sounded a little creepy and depraved even to myself at moments. More importantly, I wanted to know what her thoughts on the morning were and how she would convey them to me compared to what I knew to be true. The only thing that was subjective was how she felt at any given moment during the episode but her complete slutty behavior told me where her head was at. That level of sexual reckless abandon wasn’t completely foreign to Marie but it certainly wasn’t the norm. Marie isn’t a prude at all but it took a lot of patient persistence to get her to agree to adventures with others outside of our own bedroom and even after several experiences spread out over a half dozen years, she still questioned if what we were doing was “too freaky” and abnormal. I continually had to temper pushing her too hard too often for fun sexual adventures while reassuring her that it was perfectly normal to want to experiment sexually and there was nothing wrong with it since it was consensual and mutually satisfying. With that said, I began to press her for details as we drove about town running our errands. I asked her if she enjoyed herself and she kind of shrugged her shoulders and said meekly said “yes”. I could tell she was a little embarrassed and sheepish about it now after the fact. I immediately went into my reassuring “it’s alright, there is nothing to be ashamed of” routine. I asked her if Carl was as big as she Anne made him out to be and if he met her expectations. She couldn’t help but smile genuinely about that and said “AND THEN SOME!” I asked her how big he was and she said probably 10 inches but he was the thickest she’s ever encountered. She said she never saw any thicker even in any of the pornos we had watched together over the years. I asked her if she had been with them all and if she liked it. She got a little sullen for a moment. She said that she finally understood why I wanted to let her play without me. She said that she now realized that there was a new thrill but at the same time she wished that we could have been together to share such an intense experience together. I now felt a little badly for withholding the truth that I had witnessed just about everything but I was kind of committed to the course of action at this point. I decided I would tell her the truth in the near future but this wasn’t the best time. I again reassured her that she had nothing to be ashamed of. All concerned participated of their free will, enjoyed it immensely, and no one was harmed or injured…physically or emotionally. She smiled again and said, “tell my poor pussy that in the morning!” I was heartened that she was being clever and light about it again and told her as much. I conveyed that I loved it when she pushed just beyond her comfort zone, tested her boundaries, lost all inhibitions, and totally let go and went with it. Marie said she appreciated my focus on her sexual pleasure but wished she wasn’t always the focus of our extracurricular play. I protested that I derive immense sexual enjoyment and satisfaction from her sexual fulfillment. She laughed and said, “I know you do, but maybe I want to sit back and see you in the spotlight a little...see you test your sexual boundaries”. The thought never had occurred to me. I sat quietly and contemplated her statement. I then asked her what she meant, what would be an example of her enjoying me testing my boundaries. She laughed again saying that I had the strongest libido of any person she’s ever known and that me testing sexual boundaries might be easier said than done. She waited only a moment before saying that me kissing her deeply in front of everyone despite the unspoken truth by all of why that act was particularly taboo turned her on the more she considered it. This time it was me who smiled coyly asking her to explain. I knew fully what she was talking about. She only had a slight understanding of what I was thinking and what I knew. She realized that I was ratcheting up the sexual tension by making her explicitly verbalize what she meant. She took a deep breath, stammered a little and then just decided to blurt it out. “You know that when you kissed me that more than likely I had sucked each one of those guys’ dicks!” I feigned shock and asked, “Did you suck all four of those guys’ cocks?!?!” She smiled wryly and said “yes, in some manner or form”. I responded dryly, “you slut”. And then her smile became more mischievous thinking she was going to drop a bomb shell by saying, “and I had their cum in my mouth more than once!” That revelation was supposed to have a one-two punch effect. One being that she rarely would tolerate cum in her mouth and two, me just now knowing that fact (as far as she was concerned) made me kissing her openly and deeply in front of our new friends somewhat humbling and maybe even a little humiliating. I kind of turned the conversation slightly by joking that her taking cum in her mouth and me missing it was somewhat ironic since I always pouted that she didn’t like it to the point of refusal and I was responsible missing the monumental occasion by pushing her to play without me. She patted me on the knee and said it might not be as rare an occasion going forward. I looked at her with a cocked eyebrow and said “oh?” She smiled and said, “yeah, it wasn’t all that bad….I think I’ve been psyching myself out about it ever since I was a teenager”. I only responded with, “Duh, I’ve only been telling you that for 16 years!” I asked her if there were any other crazy sex acts she performed that she would like to give me the details on. She smirked knowingly and teasingly and said, “not that I can think of dear”. Immediately I said to myself, “yeah right, like taking a cock that is significantly bigger than mine in the ass while your face down between a woman’s legs while said woman is getting fucked by a monster cock doesn’t qualify!?!?!” Instead I said in a mock accusingly tone, “I think someone is a naughty lying little slut”. She returned with a smug “I guess you should have been there if you wanted all the sorted details” and smiled at me with a knowing expression.

Damn, did she know that I was there and saw everything? Did they all know for that matter? There was no way! Or was there? I couldn’t tell if I was being paranoid or naïve. I thought I was the clever one that was in control of everything and now I wasn’t so sure.

I played my panic off and then realized that our conversation lasted through our errands and entire trip home. We grabbed the bags of groceries and cases of beer and headed into the house. As soon as we put our packages down, I kneeled before Marie, grabbed her by the hips to square her in front of me and began to unbutton her shorts and tug them off of her hips. She protested saying that I was going to let her recover in the hot tub. I reminded her that she could after I got a piece of her. She looked down at me and said that I might not want to until she had an opportunity to “freshen up” reminding me that they never even made it into the hot springs to rinse off. I responded with, “didn’t Carl say you were ridden hard and put away wet? And didn’t me kissing you after all that happened get you hot and bothered? This is testing my sexual boundaries my dear” I said as I fully tugged her shorts and panties fully down. She was no longer protesting as she pulled her legs up alternately allowing me to slip the shorts over her canvas tennis shoes. As I stood and helped her up onto the counter she said, “if you do this as willingly as you are, then it’s hardly testing any fucking boundaries!” I smirked and kissed her on the mouth but wasted no time kissing down her neck, shoulders, breasts, and torso sinking to my knees as I descended down her body. As I passed her navel she instinctively parted her knees. She said, “go ahead, you can go down on me but that’s it….no sex, I truly am sore and I need a rest from it before they come here and who knows what happens”. I shrugged my shoulders as if to say, “Ok” and continued my journey down her body towards my destination. I kissed and breathed in the musky aroma of her neatly trimmed bush, and then nibbled teasingly on her tender clit. She leaned back onto her arms, spread her legs more and moaned. I then began to lick the nub of her clit with the flat of my tongue with steady pressure and long licks just as she likes. She reached up with one hand and placed it on the back of my head pushing my face onto her pussy and immediately groaned “harder”. I obliged and then switched back to teasing little nibbles and licks causing Marie to moan and shift more. I then licked down and probed her very wet and very musky pussy fully with my tongue. As I did, I had flash backs to the scene I witnessed only an hour or so before. It was true, not long ago 4 different cocks had been fucking my wife’s pussy and almost all of them had filled her with their seed. Unlike when I kissed my wife and the beers she had masked much of what had been there before, there was no mistaking or denying that I was licking my wife’s pussy and undoubtedly tasting other men’s….yes men’s with an s.....other men’s cum. At that moment my wife tensed up and moaned in that familiar way that announced her approaching orgasm. And orgasm she did, flooding my mouth with her sweet cum (and more than likely theirs as well). The thought of all of this was overwhelming and I came there on my knees with my face buried in my wife’s well fucked cunt without even directly stimulating my own cock!

My wife looked and smiled at me with an expression of sexual intoxication. I pulled her from the counter and helped her out of the rest of her clothes. I then led her outside onto the deck and took the lid off our small wine barrel hot tub and helped her into it. I told her, “get to relaxing because our friends will be here in a couple of hours...I’m going to pull the house together, put the beer on ice and get some snacks and nibbles ready. She smiled warmly and appreciatively and asked if I could bring her a glass of wine to which I said, “absolutely my love”.

After returning to the hot tub with a glass of wine for Marie, I gave her a kiss and told her to enjoy and relax. She asked me not to let her stay in the hot tub for too long. I ask her why and she responded that she wanted to get ready before our guests arrive…shower, do her hair, make-up, etc. I told her she looks wonderful just the way she is. She laughingly says “what, naked in a hot tub…yeah, I figured you’d say that…you’re insatiable and verging on fully certified pervert!” And I respond with, “oh yeah? And you think the guys coming over are any different from me? Plus, they’ve seen you at your most intimate and vulnerable state!” She put on a faux pout, dropped her chin to her chest and conceded for a moment with “good point”. She then suddenly countered with, “but Anne is coming, and she is a woman and all of us women like to look good for each other as much as we do for our men. If not more! You’ve said it yourself...we’re all a bunch of caddy judgmental bitches when it comes to evaluating one another!” Followed by an almost under-her-breath “…your words”. I smiled, turned to head back into the cabin and said over my shoulder “but she was railed right alongside of you this morning by the same guys…and she’s riding here on the back of a motorcycle”. Game, set, match.

I milled about the cabin, putting groceries away, tidying up after some of the clutter from the painter, put together a few plates of snacks, and stocked the beer into the fridge. After almost an hour of this I cocked my head thinking I heard engines in the distance. Sound travels in the mountains in odd ways sometimes. I called out to my wife asking her if she heard something and if she thought it could be our friends coming a little earlier than we expected. She said she thought she heard something but wasn’t sure. I started to finish up my tasks when I heard the unmistakable sound of Harley Davidson motorcycles…the roar getting louder as they approached. I walked out onto the porch just as they appeared on the long driveway to our house at the tree line about two hundred yards away. Marie said, “damn, I wanted to get upstairs and at least get dressed…now I’ll look silly scrambling out of the tub. I told her to relax and just stay where she was as I looked at the group approaching. Something was different. There were four bikes like I expected but something had changed. They were within 50 yards of the house when Steve, Anne, and Carl raised their hands to say “hello” when it hit me. Mike and Robby were not a part of the group…the other two riders were different guys! I looked over to Marie and saw that she noticed the same thing. She looked at me slightly concerned. They pulled their bikes up at the bottom of the path that marked the end of the driveway and the roar of their bikes came to a sudden halt as they all turned them off. They all shouted warm “hello’s” as they dismounted their bikes and Anne was the first to bound up the path and up onto the deck. She gave me a kiss and hug as if we had been friends for years and then turned to Marie and said, “if I had known you guys had a hot tub I would have skipped the rally and rode here with you guys! God knows my tired ass and fanny need it!” Marie responded with “I’m sorry we didn’t mention it…I hadn’t really thought about it before but you’re more than welcome to join me now. I don’t know how much more time I can stay in here though…my fingers and toes are prunes but I’m sure somebody will take my place and keep you company as soon as I’m out”. We bought a really small two person hot tub thinking it would just be the two of us using it and were worried about the cost of keeping a tub heated and maintained when we weren’t there for long stretches of time. Anne seemed like she wasn’t going to waste any time as she started to disrobe in preparations for joining my wife. Carl, Steve, and the two new guys casually made their way from their bikes and up the path towards me at the other end of the deck. The two new companions were definitely cut from a rougher cloth than Mike and Robby. They both wore beards, had a fair amount of tattoos and generally looked more like the stereotypical bikers you’d see in the movies or on Sons of Anarchy. They both wore leather motorcycle vests. One bare torso beneath, the other a well-worn Harley Davidson t-shirt. One was definitely older, maybe late 50s and had dark hair and a full beard streaked with grey. He was almost as tall as Carl but not as massive. He was still a big man for sure but he had passed his prime a few years prior. He had the beginnings of a belly but wasn’t obese…more like beer and time were just now starting to take their toll on a man who was once more like Carl. The other guy was younger (maybe mid 30s), shorter and more stocky…making me think of a fire hydrant for some reason. His hair and beard were a sandy red, almost a goldish hue and wild from the windy ride.

Steve and Carl walked up the steps to the deck where I was standing and said hello again and said that Mike and Rob sent their hellos but regretfully had to head back home to attend to a small emergency with their business. At one point we learned that Carl, Steve, Rob, and Mike were all in the construction business…all owners of some sort. Steve and Carl in home building and Mike and Rob were partners in an excavation company. Then Carl turned to introduce the two new guys at the bottom of the stairs as Frank and Mark. Frank was the older one with dark hair and Mark was the younger stockier one. They stepped up onto the deck, each shook my hand and said hello. They all commented on the “nice place you have here” and thanked us for having them over. I told them we were happy to have them even though I wasn’t certain that really was the case. I told them to make themselves at home and help themselves to food in the kitchen and beer in the fridge. I then gestured to my wife at the other end of the deck in the hot tub (Anne now having joined her) and introduced her as my wife, Marie. Frank and Mark had lusty smiles on their faces as they strode towards Marie and Anne, with Carl behind them. I saw Marie scootch down a little in the tub in a move of modesty. I knew the pump to the tub was on its lowest setting…essentially just circulating the water. Her nakedness would be partially obscured at best.

Steve stepped closer to me and addressed me in a slightly hushed tone. He apologized for springing two new people on us. He explained that Mark and Frank worked for Carl as project foremen and that they were in a bar drinking with them when Mike and Rob got the phone call that sent them home early. He said that Mike and Rob both actually told Carl, Anne, and himself the whole ‘send us their hellos and regrets” thing and they were sorry they were going to miss the second round of “fun”. Steve further explained that Frank and Mark overheard that part and kind of garishly inquired what it was about. Carl said they should take Mike and Rob’s place without really thinking it through or considering whether or not we’d be ok with it. He added that he questioned Carl about it on the side and said that Carl vowed for them saying they’re a little on the rough side but not at all “scary” and he’ll take responsibility for sending them on their way if they get out of hand.

I feigned that I didn’t have any concerns and told him they were more than welcome. That wasn’t exactly a truthful statement and my uneasiness about them didn’t get any better when I turned to look at the girls on the other end of the deck. Carl had went into the cabin for beers and Mark and Frank were kneeling on either side of the hot tub, Anne and Marie between each of them. Both men, but especially Frank, were and leering at the women greedily. Like two newly released ex-cons sizing up their first piece of ass after a long stint in the can. The older one, Frank, had his back to me, and Mark was directly across from him. Both women sat across from one another and were in profile from my vantage point. Frank was saying something to my wife and both women had uneasy smiles on their faces. I made my way towards the French doors that led from the deck and into the cabin. As I did, Frank’s profile came into view and I could see his hand was in the hot tub and fondling my wife’s nipple at the water line. I asked my wife if she was alright. She looked at me, warmly smiled, and said that she was fine. She genuinely did seem fine at that moment and I played off my concern by asking the rest of them if I could bring them anything to drink. Frank barely looking back at me said, “nah man, we’re good here. Carl is bringing some beers back with him, thanks”.

I got inside and excused myself to the master bathroom. I put some cold water on my face and then lifted the lid to the toilet in order to urinate. My mind was both racing and blank with this new development. We were absolutely comfortable with Steve and Anne. They were a little further along in the lifestyle than us but we could still identify with them. Carl was a little rougher around the edges but was still a genuinely good guy and could hold his own with people from the burbs. Frank and Mark were a whole other thing for certain. They seemed more primal right away. And not just in their appearance. It wasn’t overt, but the very way they carried themselves, they gave an impression that they did what they wanted when they wanted…and they took what they wanted when they wanted it with no other considerations given. I finished pissing as this realization came to me. I then noticed my cock stiffening in my hand. My realization must have subconsciously triggered a specific sexual arousal. It probably stemmed from Marie’s and my earlier conversation about pushing sexual boundaries. Then I recalled my wife sheepishly telling me once in bed while sharing fantasies that the thought of being taken by a dominant thug type of guy had always turned her on, ever since she was a teenager. With that epiphany, my cock went from the “stiffening” stage, to raging hard on.

I strained to get my aching cock back into my pants, washed my hands and headed down stairs. The kitchen was now void of all its occupants save a lone, full, open beer on the edge of the counter. I figured it was for me and I took a long pull from it. I then looked out onto the deck to see Steve and Carl both sitting on Adirondack chairs angled to directly face the hot tub on the far corner of the deck. The girls were still naked in the tub only this time both Mark and Frank were totally naked and both had one leg standing in the hot tub and one knee up on the edge. Frank had his cock in Marie’s mouth and Mark had his in Anne’s, each had a hand on the back of their heads helping their efforts. I stepped out onto the deck and stood behind Steve and Carl as Frank said, “Damn Carl, thanks for turning us onto this scene man. I just love fucking other men’s wives. It’s kinda like what they say about kids…the best ones are other people’s kids…they’re ok until they’re not, then you can give them back. Married women know how to please a man. They know how to suck and they know how to fuck, but we don’t have to put up with their shit, Steve and Allen do!” and with that he laughed loudly. Then he added, “…and Allen, your wife sucks cock like a pro…but all you already know that!” He then turned to Mark and said “make sure you get a sample of this one before yer done. How’s that one?” referring to Anne and her oral abilities. Mark wasn’t as naturally brash as Frank but still responded flatly with “She sucks cock like a champ”.

Steve looked up to me and quietly asked if I was ok. I told him I was as long as Marie was…he gave an understanding shrug as if to say, “same here” and then took a drink from his beer and returned his gaze to the hot tub.

Frank pulled his cock out of my wife’s mouth and stepped out of the hot tub. He grabbed her hand and raised it above her head saying “stand up girl, let’s see what we’re working with here…so far I’ve only seen your titties and up”. Marie stood as directed and Frank looked her up and down and sucked the air audibly in through his teeth and said, “that’ll do…that’ll do just fine”. He told Marie to turn around for him and she again did as he asked. “Holy fuck! That is one fine fat ass you got on you girl.” Frank leaned back to get a better view. Stepping back wasn’t an option as there was only a little more than a foot of deck between the hot tub and the edge. The deck was only elevated 18 inches above the ground and didn’t have a railing. Frank put the flat of his hand between Marie’s shoulder blades and pushed saying, “why don’t you just bend over and grab the other side of that tub for me darlin”. Again, Marie complied. As she bent over she looked at me and smiled…she bent over a little more than she needed to and arched her back causing her hips to roll and her ass to stick out in a more pronounced manner. Something that I taught her to do and she knew I loved. Frank seemed mesmerized as he rubbed each plump full cheek in each hand. Then he muttered that he “needed to taste me some of this” and with that half kneeled and have bent over and buried his face in my wife’s ass and pussy. Marie closed her eyes, smiled, and moaned slightly. Mark still had one hand on the back of Anne’s head while she blew him and reached behind her to fondle one of Marie’s hanging tits. Frank must have been good at what he was doing because my wife’s moaning became more pronounced. Mark took his cock out of Anne’s mouth and said something to her we couldn’t hear but immediately understood as she turned to face my wife and began to suck the tit that was now hanging in her face. As Anne suckled my wife’s breast, Mark slid his hands down Anne’s side and rubbed and kneaded her massive DD’s, rolling her stiff nipples between his fat fingers. He then slid his hands further down her torso and under the waterline. We saw Anne shift her weight left to right and we knew that Mark’s fingers found Anne’s pussy as she let out an audible moan while still licking and sucking on my wife’s tit.

Marie was close to cumming and Frank could tell. He sat up and we could tell from his body motion that he replaced his tongue with his fingers and was vigorously fingering her. I was fairly certain that he was rubbing her clit with one set of fingers and fucking her pussy with the others. Whatever he was doing did the trick as Marie came and came loudly.

As Marie’s climax subsided, she slowly lowered herself back into the hot tub facing Anne. She gently kiss her and stroked her breasts. She broke their kiss and looked back at us and said she was ready to get out of the hot tub and that she had been in it way too long. Frank helped her up and I walked over to help her step down onto the deck kissing her deeply as she descended into my arms. Frank boisterously announced “well it looks like someone doesn’t mind kissing his wife after she’s had another guy’s cock in her mouth!” Carl got up from his chair and started to make his way inside with everyone else but added “he certainly didn’t earlier this morning…maybe it’s ‘their’ thing”. Frank laughed and said “well if that’s the case, we’ll make sure they get all they can handle” as he grabbed Marie by the elbow and drug her into the cabin after him causing us to break our kiss. I smiled meekly and followed the procession inside.

Marie asked Anne to help her in the guest room for a moment after we all filed inside and the rest of us all got fresh beers and drank them down quickly. We made the move inside just in time, as the regular late afternoon mountain thunderstorms rolled in and began to pelt the deck with fat rain drops. Sporadic at first, but then the sky opened up and it poured.

Marie and Anne emerged from the guest bedroom with the high quality air mattresses that we bought in hopes of having larger family gatherings at the cabin in the future. Both mattresses were full sized and fully inflated. The guys moved to help the women get the mattresses fully through door and next to one another on the living room floor. They were fairly close to the open French doors to the patio and the heavy rain and dark gloomy skies that were once bright and sunny made the scene all the more surreal. Marie immediately got onto one of the mattresses and onto all fours with her ass high in the air as an offering to Frank. She was like a cat in heat. Frank snickered and said” heh heh, this slut knows what she wants” as he got into position and slid his fat cock easily into her wet and eager pussy from behind. Anne got into the same position facing Marie and Mark followed Franks lead and mounted Anne’s ample ass and began to pump his cock in and out of her pussy earnestly. The girls tried to make a show of kissing each other lewdly but both men were fucking both of them too hard for it to happen effectively and they mostly just bumped their mouths and noses into each other. Carl had as much visual stimulation as he could handle and undressed quickly. He knelt between the two wives and alternately fed each his cock until it was fully erect to its full and glorious 10 fat inches.

Steve and I sat on the couch and watched, resigned to our situation of being on the sidelines while our wives were being dominated brazenly by 3 very coarse men. I don’t know how Steve felt about being relegated to this new role after being a full and equal participant in the earlier foray. I found it to be both humbling and extremely exciting...especially after watching my wife go from being nervous or even scared to being totally accepting and submissive to these brash rough oafish men.

Frank suggest they switch up the order and told Mark to take his place and enjoy fucking my wife from behind. Carl maneuvered behind Anne and slid his massive meat into Anne’s wet pussy. Frank took Carl’s place and alternately fed Anne and Marie his cock. After a few minutes of that line-up, they switched again, this time Marie got onto her back and Carl came over and lied down behind her and from the side and worked his cock back into her. Frank had Anne mount Mark as he lied down. She began to ease her pussy onto Marks fat cock but Franks said, “No. I want your pussy, put his cock in that fat ass of yours”. She did as she was told. With her back to Mark, she lined her pert pink asshole up with Mark’s fat cock and eased herself all the way down causing her to cry out. Frank then knelt down in front of Anne and slid his cock into her pussy and began pumping her vigorously. I decided I wanted to ease into the action. I undressed and kneeled down beside Marie as Carl slowly fucked her. I kissed her lips and then worked my way down to her tits, looking down her stomach all the while at the site of Carl’s hips continually grinding between my wife’s legs. I sat up so I could see Carl’s cock sliding in and out of my wife’s cunt. I was almost in a trance, transfixed on the site of my wife’s pussy lips stretched obscenely tight around Carl’s obscenely fat shaft as it continually pistonned in and out of her wet and well fucked pussy . I ran my hand down Marie’s torso to her pubic mound and then a little further and started to rub her clit while Carl’s cock continued its assault. She responded by moaning loudly and Carl responded in kind by picking up his pace and making longer stokes. Carl’s strokes got a little too big and he withdrew a little too much and slid out of her pussy causing his cock to ride up her slit and across my hand as he crashed his hips back into her. He held his hips tight up against my wife when he realized what had happened and we all just paused for a moment and looked at each other. My wife and I locked eyes for a moment and it seemed as if we could read each other’s minds, as if to say, “guess were both testing our sexual boundaries”. I then reached down and grabbed Carl’s massive dick in my hand. It was slimy with pussy juice. I guided him back to Marie’s pussy, moving it up and down causing its massive head to work its way past her swollen and meaty pussy lips…once he knew the head of his cock was in her pussy, he thrust his hips forward and sank all the way in and I released my grasp on his cock as it disappeared into my wife…her gaze remaining fixed on me during the whole process. Frank was looking over at us while still participating in the DP with Anne and Mark and said something crass. Something like “you like seeing your wife’s pussy getting pounded by that big dick don’t you?” I do distinctly remember him then saying that I should get an even closer view of her getting fucked by Carl.

His attention on us, Frank slid out of Anne and he then told me to lie on my back. He told Marie to get on top of me in a sixty nine. The heady scent of Marie’s well fucked pussy was intoxicating and I breathed it in deeply and licked her pussy eagerly as she lowered it onto me as she complied with Frank’s instructions. I noticed movement above me and saw Carl start to kneel behind Marie. The site of his monster cock lowering towards me and Marie’s pussy was incredible. He rubbed the fat head up and down Marie’s slit to lubricate it again and then steadily slid it all the way in. I not only heard Marie groan as Carl completely filled her up, I felt her groan in my abdomen as she let her arms slide out and her let her entire weight fall onto me. I licked Marie’s clit feverously and looked up at Carl’s fat cock as it withdrew and returned again and again…his massive balls slapping me on my forehead and the bridge of my nose. His balls were just as impressive as his amazing cock…slightly smaller than two hard boiled eggs, they hung low and proud in his enormous sack.

Carl was close, I could tell by the rhythm and force as his cock alternately withdrew and slammed back home, deep into my wife’s pussy. Marie was coming over and over. Carl’s stokes became slower, more determined and powerful. His massive balls began to tense and contract and he let out a roar as he emptied the warm contents of those massive balls…holding his fat veiny cock deep in my wife for a while. He then slowly withdrew his beast of a cock from my wife fully. It fell onto my cheek with a heavy thud and then he rolled completely off and onto the air mattress completely spent. I could feel the wetness of his cock on my cheek. My wife’s pussy involuntarily contracted… opening and closing like the mouth of a great big fish gasping as it lays on the deck of a boat after being pulled from the ocean. Then Carl’s thick warm seed gushed from my wife’s pussy and onto my face and lips. I lapped it up eagerly. Marie and I were both in a hypersexual state and had lost all inhibitions. I came again without my cock being directly physically stimulated as I heard everyone cheer at the site of what was happening. It seemed as if the flow of Carl’s cum would never abate and I craned my head up to ensure I didn’t miss a drop. Frank remarked that I looked like a baby bird eagerly eating from its mother’s beak and laughed as he watched us while still fucking Anne. Frank then withdrew from Anne’s pussy and said “you seemed to like that. I have another load for you” as he stepped towards me and my wife. He used his leg to push Marie off of me. Casting her aside like a cheap third world *****. He stood over me pumping his cock with his hand and said, “and this time you can taste the Steve’s slut’s pussy ...from my cock” as he knelt down straddling my chest…his right knee on the ground, his left leg up and his left foot on the ground. As his fat cock approached my lips I opened my mouth to accept him. He tried to shove his cock all the way down my throat but I reached up with one hand and grasped his shaft at the base to prevent him from going any deeper as I fought the urge to gag and choke. Still my eyes watered a little. I recovered quickly and began to suck and stroke Frank’s cock. I could distinctly taste and smell Anne’s juices on him. Her scent was musky but her taste was a little sweeter than my wife. Frank said, “that’s it…suck that cock…take it all” and his head rolled back on his shoulders as he started to cum and grunted loudly as he did. His cum was hot and salty and exploded on the back of my throat. I managed to swallow it all as Frank recovered from his intense orgasm saying, “that’s it, swallow all that cum. You are as good of a cock sucker as your slut wife and her friend!” He pulled out and I thought he was going to get off of me but instead thrust his hips forward putting his hairy balls in my face and said, “go ahead and suck those for a little while” and I did. His balls were not nearly as big as Carl’s but I could still only fit one in my mouth at a time. After he was satisfied he got off of me.

Everyone was crashed and sprawled out all about the living room of the cabin. All were completely spent. Both women especially. It had been a long day for them. Marie cleaned up a bit told everyone to make themselves at home and that it was up to them to fight it out over the couches, air mattresses and spare room. She then kissed everyone good night and climbed the stairs to the master bedroom. I cleaned up a little more and said good night. When I got to our bedroom, Marie was already in a deep sleep, with a cute little snore. The next morning I was awoken to the sound of Harley’s starting. I made my way down stairs to find everyone dressed and getting ready to go. We said our good byes. Steve and Anne wrote us a note in case we didn’t make it down to say good bye complete with their phone number hoping we could “get together” again soon. I shook all the guys’ hands and kissed Anne good bye. They all asked me to give a kiss to Marie for each of them (she was still fast asleep upstairs) and then they mounted their bikes and rode back to town. Marie and I finished cleaning and closing up the cabin after she got up and showered acting like nothing had happened and returned home after a long and glorious weekend in the mountains.

Reactions: Kwbuggy
Hope you all liked. Would love to hear your feedback....we're working on formulating the idea for another and would love to know what you all liked or didn't like.

ctcpl4fun said:
Hope you all liked. Would love to hear your feedback....we're working on formulating the idea for another and would love to know what you all liked or didn't like.

Loved it. We had thoughts about playing while we were at Sturgis this year but never did get it worked out.
Like you I've told my wife she has permission to play alone if she feels safe and comfortable but she's not wanted anything to do with it yet. That's alright.
Keep it up.

Thank you for the kind words and glad you liked it!

Users who are viewing this thread