• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A co-worker cuckolded a BF w/o knowing what she was doing

• Thread startervladdy
  • Start date

vladdy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 6, 2007
(I kind of messed up the title. The bf didn't know what she was doing)

I was just thinking about this the other day for some reason and find it crazy that I haven't shared it with everyone here already.

So a few years ago when I was working at one of those types of jobs that don’t really matter, just go make some cash and forget about it.

I had a chick I worked with. She always came across to me as a prim proper type, she had a long term boyfriend who she often spoke about, and he often came in. Subsequently they have gotten married, at the time they had been dating for a few years. It was pretty clear she wanted to get married to the guy at the time. She was always bubbly and flirty with guys, but we were working in one of those customer service places where you have to be nice to people, for your own finical benefit.

Anyway that’s all background info. One day she was gossiping with the girls and I walked by and joined the conversation out of boredom, really I was just listening, expecting to have a laugh. She started talking about the fact that she had dated the dude for like two years and they hadn’t had sex, and they lived together! One of the girls said something like “No way!” and this chick said that she would just bang other guys when she needed to get laid but wanted her guy to want her. The other chicks asked her some bullshitty questions and to sum it all up, she wanted her boyfriend to lust after her because she wanted to marry him, she would break up with him if he ever cheated, and she cheated on him relatively often.

All I know is that she’s married to this dude know. I wonder if she ever let on, or if he ever went behind her back. And the other chicks nearby had a look on their face like they were going to have to try that relationship setup some time.

Users who are viewing this thread