• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A Change in Rules Changes Everything

• Thread starterdargirl
  • Start date
D

dargirl

I have been sitting here trying to find a way to just Say simply what it is that has been spinning through my mind since it’s occurrence last night.

Every time I write something, it sounds crappy, sappy or weird.

So I hate the crap version. Too “WTF???”.

And the Sappy version is all lovey, flowers and rainbows. Fuck that.

The weird version….well, let’s just leave that one in the trash and move on.

{{{sigh breathe…..breathe…focus, focus, focus}}}

In words and description of the simplest form, last night an amazing rule was set for me by wife’s LT BF at the height of their evening together and I am so happy!!

I was called in as they were nearing the culmination of a particularly verbal and intense turn at the sheets and told in breathless crisp commands to sit at the foot of the bed and pay close attention to him because things “are about to change for all of us- but mostly for you.”

So I sat, my chin and hands resting on the bed as I looked up at them and watched their bodies moving together. He lifted up and looked directly in my eyes as he held himself buried deep in my sweet love and said – with authority and directness that we all love and the nuance of caring that keeps us with him year after year- “…. from now on, you are free to sit on the floor if you don’t interrupt or distract But you are ONLY to EVER release when we give you permission and I am ….”

“INSIDE ME!” my wife blurted out while pushing her hips up into his and smiling as her eyes rolled back in her head.

They both began to laugh softly and he held her close and said briskly, “…and right now, you only have a few minutes left to accomplish whatever you can, because this hard cock is happily not long for this world…” he trailed off as the thrusting began in earnest again.

So there it is.

My regulation.

My guide to rule my time and priorities.

I am a very VERY happy sissy cuck.

And I came in about 30 seconds……and it barely left a wet spot, but the vibrations from it lasted at least 3 minutes while I watched them.
Life is Good.

I love it! Rules for cucks are wonderful.

Well it is certainly nice they let you jack off right in their presence.

Well congrats.

Users who are viewing this thread