• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A blonde bbw and her cuck lifestyle

• Thread starterwildfi
  • Start date

How many men will I sleep with this year?

Votes: 17 37.8%

Votes: 7 15.6%

Votes: 4 8.9%

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • 100+

Votes: 14 31.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wonder just how hard your nipples get..you are extremely sexy and would be very enjoyable in the next trip to the UK.

lluucckkyyddoogg said:
I'd say it makes you pretty damn amazing.
I don't know which I would rather be, your cuck hubby or another notch on your belt. Just knowing that there are women like you out there gives me wood.

What does your hubby do while you are having your way with various men? Watch? Sit in the other room? Do as he's told?

Well Lucky, his main purpose is for my security as there are some nutters about! Generally if its just an evening he will stay in the room but if I take a guy home or its an overnight session, he normally sleeps in the spare room.
At the beginning he use to take pics but now we do not bother...love the real thing tooo much :D

Would love to hear the story of how this all started. I know you said he just couldn't please you anymore, but how did you go from that to 70+ men so far this year?

Best,
Lucky

Mmm well it started about 20 months ago when I got feed up with hubby not statisfying me so during March I ****** him to have sex everyday, a mans dream but not when you can not keep up. Then I introduced the idea of a 3 some and from there on it was plain sailing. Hubby became more submissive and loved to see me being pleased. Then in December I caught him masturbating when he could not keep it up for me so we agreed on a chasity device for 12 months and here we are

take care
Fi
xx

masterlou said:
Wonder just how hard your nipples get..you are extremely sexy and would be very enjoyable in the next trip to the UK.

Hi Masterlou

Just drop me a line with your pic when you are coming this way.
My nipples are very sensitive!
Fi
xx

Good experiment....

Wildfi,

wildfi said:
Mmm well it started about 20 months ago when I got feed up with hubby not statisfying me so during March I ****** him to have sex everyday, a mans dream but not when you can not keep up.

Good experiment.... perhaps more men who complain about their wives should be subjected to this experiment.

wildfi said:
Then I introduced the idea of a 3 some and from there on it was plain sailing. Hubby became more submissive and loved to see me being pleased.

Outstanding. Clearly you are an assertive woman, and don't hesitate to act on your desires.

wildfi said:
Then in December I caught him masturbating when he could not keep it up for me, so we agreed on a chastity device for 12 months and here we are.

Excellent response. I have the impression that "we agreed on" means "you told him he will wear one," but hey.... sometimes a woman has to take charge.

Keep up your good work....

—Custer

*Thanks for the additional pic. That's a good one of you.

Thanks Custer Laststand...sometimes a girl knows what she wants ;)
Fi
xx

Meeting a guy tonight!

Tonight I am off to meet guy number 80 and I still get so excited. I meet him while out shopping on Monday and he is gorgeous!
My favourite outfit to wear when I meet guys is a white top and if I am feeling very daring no bra! with a bjacket over it to perserve some modesity

Waiting for my lover!

Hiya

This was taken last night by hubby as I waited for my lover to come in the room...hope you like it.:eek:
Wish me luck for tonight the 3rd guy I have meet this week mmm I'm feeling very horny
Fi
xx

Well a lot has happened since my first post, I am no longer a size 22/24 bbw but am a smaller size 12/14 and many men have passed through my hands or should that be legs, I have lost count but 700+ at least, and still counting just love the life style and hubby, I think he enjoys it has well ;)

Fi
xx

Wow

wildfi said:
Well a lot has happened since my first post, I am no longer a size 22/24 bbw but am a smaller size 12/14 and many men have passed through my hands or should that be legs, I have lost count but 700+ at least, and still counting just love the life style and hubby, I think he enjoys it has well ;)

Fi
xx

You look amazing

i wish I could be in your list (1,000+)

Thank you
xx

Oh more please

Well you had a long time away.
I just joined but I love both versions.
Hope you will be posting more pics and telling us about your adventures !

Users who are viewing this thread