• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A blonde bbw and her cuck lifestyle

• Thread starterwildfi
  • Start date

How many men will I sleep with this year?

Votes: 17 37.8%

Votes: 7 15.6%

Votes: 4 8.9%

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • 100+

Votes: 14 31.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wildfi

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 9, 2008
Hi Everybody

Well there are many but the main reason for
being here....sex!..and yes bbc!
I have been happily married for 22 years
and love my hubby but he is no longer able to
fully please me so he is cuck and I share on
a regular basis and love the lifestyle
Fi
xx

If you ever jump accross the "pond" to NY. Give me a call :)

Thanks Mikey...I will do
Fi
xx

Last edited by a moderator:
mmmmmmm keeping guess...Hubby and I started this lifestyle about 20 months ago and then it got to xmas and we decided that he should wear a chasity device (cb2000) for all of this year. There was no going back as I have both keys...hehehe! And my side of the bargin was that I would have to sleep with as many guys as I wanted by next xmas then we would review his cb2000
xx

You look very hot and we would love to see more of you C and A x

a blonde bbw.

i hope hubby worships you with his tongue after your lovers,i would if i was hubby.you look gorgeous.

Very hot and sexy!!!

I'm volunteering! You are sexy.

ou812rich said:
I'm volunteering! You are sexy.
Thank you...tell me more...your profile is a bit blank?
Fi
xx

How about a hint, so we can extrapolate—?

Hi Wildfi,

wildfi said:
...Hubby and I started this lifestyle about 20 months ago

Good for you.

wildfi said:
....and then it got to xmas and we decided that he should wear a chasity device (cb2000) for all of this year. There was no going back as I have both keys...hehehe!

Excellent. You have your husband on the right track.

wildfi said:
And my side of the bargin was that I would have to sleep with as many guys as I wanted by next xmas...

That's very reasonable.

wildfi said:
....then we would review his cb2000. xx

Why? Do you have in mind requiring your husband to wear a different kind of chastity device?

I notice in your poll that the largest number of votes is for you likely having about 25 lovers this year, and the second-largest number is for you to likely have more than 100. Suppose you provide us with a clue by telling us how many men you've slept with between 1 Jan. '08 and today, 12 Sept. '08...—? This would enable us to estimate the total by 31 Dec. '08, by extrapolation.

Best wishes—

Custer

can i see u in lingerie.be confident of ur body

Custer Laststand said:
Hi Wildfi,

Why? Do you have in mind requiring your husband to wear a different kind of chastity device?

I notice in your poll that the largest number of votes is for you likely having about 25 lovers this year, and the second-largest number is for you to likely have more than 100. Suppose you provide us with a clue by telling us how many men you've slept with between 1 Jan. '08 and today, 12 Sept. '08...—? This would enable us to estimate the total by 31 Dec. '08, by extrapolation.

Best wishes—

Custer

My hubby has just become very submissive and it stopped him going off playing with himself...I thought if he can't statisfy me then he has no need to play with himself!

As to the number of guys this year tonight will be my 73rd guy....I'll leave the maths upto you?

Does that make me greedy or....abit of a slut?
Fi
xxx

rico@instructor.net said:
can i see u in lingerie.be confident of ur body

Just for you Rico and I am very happy in or out of lingerie!
Fi
xx

Hm... looks like you're on track for about 104. You're a cuckoldress par excellance!

Wildfi,

wildfi said:
My hubby has just become very submissive and it stopped him going off playing with himself...I thought if he can't statisfy me then he has no need to play with himself!

Your logic is impeccable....

wildfi said:
As to the number of guys this year tonight will be my 73rd guy.... I'll leave the maths up to you?

OK, here goes. Today, Sept. 13, is day 257 of 2008. There will be 366 days in 2008 (it's a leap year). (366/257) x 73 = 104. Thus, your track record suggests you are on track to take more than 100 men (i.e., about 104) by 31 Dec. 2008. If so, those who voted for "more than 100" will be the winners of your poll.

wildfi said:
Does that make me greedy or....a bit of a slut?
Fi xxx

Neither, Ms. Fi. You're doing well.... *very* well. I'd say it makes you a cuckoldress par excellance.

Thanks for the additional photos. You look good in your lingerie.

Best regards—

Custer

.Let me get into her panties you will soon see the result of big black and bareback

How was your weekend?

Hi Ms. Wildfi,

wildfi said:
My hubby has just become very submissive....

BTW, did your husband become "very submissive" when you made him your cuckold, or did that happen when you began requiring him to wear a chastity device? Just curious....

wildfi said:
As to the number of guys this year tonight will be my 73rd guy....

How'd it go with guy 73? Did he ask you, with nervous uncertainty, if you would still respect him in the morning?

Best regards—

Custer

How about trying 25 in one night ??

wildfi said:
Does that make me greedy or....abit of a slut?
Fi
xxx

I'd say it makes you pretty damn amazing.
I don't know which I would rather be, your cuck hubby or another notch on your belt. Just knowing that there are women like you out there gives me wood.

What does your hubby do while you are having your way with various men? Watch? Sit in the other room? Do as he's told?

Would love to hear the story of how this all started. I know you said he just couldn't please you anymore, but how did you go from that to 70+ men so far this year?

Best,
Lucky

wildfi said:
Just for you Rico and I am very happy in or out of lingerie!
Fi
xx

Oh wow. You are beyond hot! Please share more if you have them. :)

jebbee said:
How about trying 25 in one night ??
Hi Jebbee
I have enjoyed two guys before and would consider 3 or 4 but 25 does sound like fun for me...just a sore ...!:D
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread