• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

60 year old slut wife

• Thread starterAmilph
  • Start date

Amilph

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 11, 2014
Oklahoma
Hubby caught me and now approves.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 499
Smart man
Mike

Did he catch you in the act?

In the car with a cock in my mouth!

six wonderful

more photos?

Amilph said:
In the car with a cock in my mouth!

do tell more, where was the car, who were you sucking off, did you finish the BJ?

Wonderful
I would lie to be caught in the act with you. I would be a proud man

Getting caught like that is so hot, a real turn on! Did you finish after getting caught or did you stop?

Caught

My husband tracked my phone and walked up to the car and saw his black cock in my mouth. I smiled at him and he walked away. I finished with a deep throat and swallowed his cum. My husband can never stay mad at me because I got home and immediately dropped his pants and sucked his cock. It was smaller but I didn't tell him. After talking about my latest adventure, he seemed to be aroused by my fucking and sucking other men. We agreed to let me do as I pleased. I have had many other men in our marriage. I am tempted to tell him because I keep a diary of everything.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 391
h5t6ca said:
Wonderful
I would lie to be caught in the act with you. I would be a proud man

Thank you.

Amilph said:
My husband tracked my phone and walked up to the car and saw his black cock in my mouth. I smiled at him and he walked away. I finished with a deep throat and swallowed his cum. My husband can never stay mad at me because I got home and immediately dropped his pants and sucked his cock. It was smaller but I didn't tell him. After talking about my latest adventure, he seemed to be aroused by my fucking and sucking other men. We agreed to let me do as I pleased. I have had many other men in our marriage. I am tempted to tell him because I keep a diary of everything.

the minimum you should do is post excerpts from it on here, or at least use it to remind yourself of adventures that you then tell us about

YES, Please keep porting here. MY "GF" is half German---are you part German? please tell all about you , You are Hot.
I do not get much sex action from girls since they ilk eme as a girlfriend but sure would like to here from such a healthy and active woman like you!
luv, real name now Mary

Good girl for finishing.

Is this the only time he caught you 'red-handed'?

2wheel said:
Good girl for finishing.

Is this the only time he caught you 'red-handed'?

Yes, although he suspects it throughout out marriage. I told him nothing personal, I just liked to fuck others.

You should cage him, all cuckoos should be in my opinion :) x

Feedmebanana said:
You should cage him, all cuckoos should be in my opinion :) x

Just what we have been talking about.

Who wants to fuck her? Taking applications.

Sure like to read your diary.

His lil cock is all locked up now? X

Users who are viewing this thread