• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

2nd nights lovin'

• Thread starterchris
  • Start date

chris

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2006
My wife has just fucked her lover for the second time. I still find watching that first kiss the best. I was under them as she sucked and wanked him off. The cum spattered both of us.

She let me fuck her afterwards, although she stopped before I came and made me wank myselfto orgasm. Is she being too kind letting me inside her whilst her lover is there. Post your thoughts...

Last edited by a moderator:
yes your wife is being much too kind, if her lover is considerate enough to fuck her you should not even be in the same room with them except maybe to watch and learn how to please her better than your usual pathetic efforts.

hmm sounds like your wife is not sure if she wants to cuckold you or just swing. Both have their advantages but she won't truly feel like the godess that she is until she controls you and your cuckold urges.

Do you have a normal to large sized cock? If so, it may be hard for her to consider you a the weakling that you are. Had that problem once. A boyfriend of mine came over one night with a friend. The boyfriends cock is around 9 inches but his buddies was only about 5 which is close to my husbands, who I cuckold. So it was a little hard to not put him in the same category as my cuckold husband. The reverse may be true for you. Are you too much man for her to be her cuckold? Something to think about.

If you are truly interested in becoming your wife's cuckold you may need to play down your masculinity a bit. Wear her panties, call her goddess and mistress, things like that. Does she know you want to be a cuck?

The Last post may be correct.

I am a very dominate at work but does encourage my wife to explore her sexual side with others as she desires. I am a decent size at 8 but not as thick has others. size as length is not everything as my wife has proven, she has fucked a smaller guy that me before and he told him in front of me that he was able to make her orgasm quick and more times then I can in the same night with my 8 cock.

Users who are viewing this thread