22 year old couple looking for black cock in Oz!

• Thread starterjthe4
  • Start date

jthe4

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 24, 2009
To All black cocks in Oz or visiting:

We are a young clean couple. For some background, we have been together since we were 17.

Last year I bought my gf a white vibrating dildo that looked like a dick. I wanted to pleasure her with the idea of a vibrating cock. She enjoyed it so much, eventually i bought a black rubber cock (no vibe) to fuck her with. I surprised her with this cock one night and she had her eyes closed as I fucked her with it doggy style. Her ass was straight up, head down and taking it to the balls.

She came almost straight away (7.5") and I pulled it out and showed it to her. She smiled shyly (as this was stranger and new to us) and to my surprise she said "Fuck me again with it."

I did, and she did and the rest is history.

Now, we want a real black cock. Someone discreet, clean, not too young, not too old (25-35) and someone who will not be upset if they have to leave immediately after and will possibly never hear from us again.

Also the type of fuck we're looking for is one that involves myself, my gf and a 3rd or 4th person (long white cocks may also try their luck).

This may, or may not be a one time only thing. It all depends on a lot of things. Because it may be a one off, then it's important for me to say that we are looking for someone specific, so no hard feelings. But we will reply to each message!

This is 100% percent the genuine article. More than one cock would also be possible.

Here's some pics to make you imagine. She is a stunner, a cutey and a slut all in one! She is a perfect BBC slut!

Comment and PM if interested please!

Attachments

• 029 (2).jpg
    029 (2).jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 2,436
  • IMG_1123.jpg
    IMG_1123.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 1,192
  • IMG_11162.jpg
    IMG_11162.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 1,101
  • IMG_11182.jpg
    IMG_11182.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 2,073
hey guys,

what part of oz are u from, hows the hunt going?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey

Hey Danchef, we're from the South part. Are you in Oz too? If so, PM so we can get more details.

And I can't believe no one is enjoying these pics... maybe we shouldn't post anymore.

i wish i was in Oz right now

glad I stopped in to have a look at her

nice ass on her

She has a fantastic ass! And it drips wet for black cock!

man i wish i were in Oz! I'd give her all the black cock u guys could handle. Please post more pics for the real BBC who are not in Oz.

jthe4 said:
To All black cocks in Oz or visiting:

We are a young clean couple. For some background, we have been together since we were 17.

Last year I bought my gf a white vibrating dildo that looked like a dick. I wanted to pleasure her with the idea of a vibrating cock. She enjoyed it so much, eventually i bought a black rubber cock (no vibe) to fuck her with. I surprised her with this cock one night and she had her eyes closed as I fucked her with it doggy style. Her ass was straight up, head down and taking it to the balls.

She came almost straight away (7.5") and I pulled it out and showed it to her. She smiled shyly (as this was stranger and new to us) and to my surprise she said "Fuck me again with it."

I did, and she did and the rest is history.

Now, we want a real black cock. Someone discreet, clean, not too young, not too old (25-35) and someone who will not be upset if they have to leave immediately after and will possibly never hear from us again.

Also the type of fuck we're looking for is one that involves myself, my gf and a 3rd or 4th person (long white cocks may also try their luck).

This may, or may not be a one time only thing. It all depends on a lot of things. Because it may be a one off, then it's important for me to say that we are looking for someone specific, so no hard feelings. But we will reply to each message!

This is 100% percent the genuine article. More than one cock would also be possible.

Here's some pics to make you imagine. She is a stunner, a cutey and a slut all in one! She is a perfect BBC slut!

Comment and PM if interested please!

hehe.. lovely girl :D

Thanks for the comments guys! She's loving them!

We are hopefully going to organise something with a stud we met on here. Waiting for him to get back to us and send through some pics. Fingers crossed!

The gf has said no to any photos during the session, but I'm working on it.

how is it going guys? Have you found a stud or still looking?

Mate she is hot. Good luck but we have tried on a few occasions to find BBC in Oz on this site. It's more for the US & UK. We have had better luck with other sites. Happy to let you know if you like.

Yeah, she's hot dude. Have fun and be safe.

mmm fantastic girl... defintley would make a perfect BBC slut.. im a hung black young (28 yr old ) black african male in UK, but maybe over in oz in a couple of months time.. would be great to meet up and give her the first taste of black meat if she hasnt had it yet.. im 6ft 2 , 6 pack toned and thick long 9.5" BBC.... email me : bigonesarebetter@hotmail.co.uk

melbourne, fitzroy,. whats ur yahoo addy?

very hot pics! keep posting them!