20 y/o Bull on your wife

YoungSchlong

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 8, 2019
Hey! I'am Nico, 20y/o fit and hung. I'm just curious: would you enjoy watching your wive getting fucked hard by a younger guy? i've had sex with a couple of older women and always tried to imagine how theire hubbs would feel like

Foto 14.06.21, 14 01 29.jpg

• Love
Reactions: bandgcouple, MsPAWGandhubby, summ1962 and 5 others
I would love it.

Speaking as a husband who has watched a number of different young guys fuck my wife, it is usually pretty hot.

We live in a city with a large University. My wife has made several different horny college boys happy during our marriage. My wife loves their enthusiasm and stamina. I like the fact they they don't care if I want to watch and jerk off, as long as they get to fuck the pretty blonde.

Reactions: CrowRaven and tinytool
Its fantastic. Where are you located?

robandkate said:
Speaking as a husband who has watched a number of different young guys fuck my wife, it is usually pretty hot.

We live in a city with a large University. My wife has made several different horny college boys happy during our marriage. My wife loves their enthusiasm and stamina. I like the fact they they don't care if I want to watch and jerk off, as long as they get to fuck the pretty blonde.
thanks 4 your feedback. Sounds like i have to try it out

robandkate said:

Any black guys?