• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

2 women

• Thread starterdrackas
  • Start date

drackas

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 1, 2010
has any cucks wife shown intrest or slept with other women .in all our years doing what we do mine has once about 15 years ago .
1 night she went of with a couple .
She said she had a good time .but has never said much more and never repeated it .

my wife dates women all the time. she is well known at the local lesbian bar

that would be nice to watch i must admit
she has talked about doing it again .but with a couple not me

drackas when my wife is with a woman even if they are here in our home i do not get to watch. i am locked away in another part of the house and locked up in my CB3k

i wasnt locked up .but i was not asked to go with them .i get to watch and join in with most men .

My wife doesn't like to be with other girls. She made out with another girl once, I was there to watch, but it was only heavy petting and fingerbanging, no oral. My wife didn't want anything to do with oral, nor did I. We just don't like girl-girl action for some reason. We much prefer she has sex with other men, the old fashioned way!

My lady likes women almost as much as she does guys. She asked me if I minded, but how could I say yes? After all, it IS something I can't give her!

Some of my work. Hope you enjoy...

Attachments

• bed.jpg
    bed.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 134
  • company.jpg
    company.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 131
Damn. Reposted two of the same set. Here's more.

Attachments

• honeymoon.jpg
    honeymoon.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 110
  • Boss.jpg
    Boss.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 110
  • revenge.jpg
    revenge.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 98
Nice caps.

Users who are viewing this thread