• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

2 questions about wife cutting me off permanently for her bf

• Thread starterSharesherforfun
  • Start date

Sharesherforfun

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 5, 2022
My wife keeps a running total of how many times she has sex with other men and she has now had bareback sex between 520-530 times. She forgot to add several on her calendar. This has been with 3 different guys and she has been a hot wife for right at 9 years and loves it so much she recently told me I can never have sex with her as she really only wants to have her bf cum inside of her! Anyone else been told they can’t ever have thier wife sexually in any way from now on ? And do you think that fucking other men 520-530 times ina little over 8 years is considered a lot of fucking behind my back without me watching I do get to listen occasionally

Reactions: DaveJ, Jeffuk, 69eatmore77 and 5 others
Pussyfree marriages are a thing.

Reactions: Hornycuck and natasnaikul
That only averages to 5.5 times per month, or 1.84 times per week if skipping the week she is having her period, over the 8 years using the 530 count. Twice a week is just normal for a healthy woman or man. I have known one that liked it three times a week.

Reactions: DaveJ and leahswannabe
Being cut off is completely normal for a cuck, and 520-530 times is acceptable if a little on the low side, what concerns me is that she has only been with 3 men in that time.

• Sad
Reactions: toolman, DaveJ and leahswannabe
Sharesherforfun said:
My wife keeps a running total of how many times she has sex with other men and she has now had bareback sex between 520-530 times. She forgot to add several on her calendar. This has been with 3 different guys and she has been a hot wife for right at 9 years and loves it so much she recently told me I can never have sex with her as she really only wants to have her bf cum inside of her! Anyone else been told they can’t ever have thier wife sexually in any way from now on ? And do you think that fucking other men 520-530 times ina little over 8 years is considered a lot of fucking behind my back without me watching I do get to listen occasionally
I remember when my bestfriend she was going to let me fuck her so I could loose my virginity. Buy when it got down to it and I was naked in front of her she saw how small I was and laughed a bit at my size. She then began training me to be a good cuckold and said I will always remain a virgin cuckold. To this day I'm still a virgin and never been offered sex. Every girl who's seen my little cock in person says it's much too small. My best friend no longer cuckold me or keeps me locked in chastity because she has a serious relationship now. I do need a new friend like her to keep me locked in chastity

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: mjb0007bond, DaveJ, leahswannabe and 2 others
Sharesherforfun said:
My wife keeps a running total of how many times she has sex with other men and she has now had bareback sex between 520-530 times.
Not bad.

Sharesherforfun said:
She forgot to add several on her calendar.
Well.... an active hotwife can't be expected to remember to write down every sexual encounter. Maybe she neglected to add a lot more than several to her calendar.

Sharesherforfun said:
This has been with 3 different guys and she has been a hotwife for right at 9 years.
Three different lovers is certainly a reasonable number for a married woman to have, although that's not impressive variety over 9 years.

Sharesherforfun said:
She loves it so much she recently told me I can never have sex with her as she really only wants to have her bf cum inside of her!
That's reasonable. As your wife's cuckold, you should expect your role to be cleaning her pussy with your tongue (i.e., being her cuntsucker) when she finishes fucking her lovers — thereby giving her another orgasm — and using your tongue to give her analingus (i.e., being her asskisser). If you are not yet doing the latter, you might suggest to your sexy wife that some women can orgasm from analingus. Perhaps she will find she is among them.

Reactions: toolman and DaveJ
Sharesherforfun said:

You mentioned that your wife has had 3 guys over a 9 year period, I take it that she is more often then not exclusive with each one during your marriage. If that is the case, it makes 100% since that she would be exclusive with one and completely restrict your access to her in the traditional way. I did experience something similar during a prior marriage.

Reactions: toolman and mjb0007bond
I am curious as to other cucks who after being shut off from their hotwives, are ****** into sex with only other men? Sex with other men as a sub, not a man's role! I know this is a bit off the initial subject of this post but it does relate.

Reactions: Jeffuk
Sharesherforfun said:
To be cut off is totally normal,most of us already been there

• Sad
Reactions: toolman and Houseguest
Sharesherforfun said:
how many different men are in the total?

Reactions: WhiteMarried
Her count of men does seem a bit low, as my wife's total is now 17 after 4 years even though she does see 1 particular guy a lot.

Beyond that, being cut off is pretty normal for a cuckolding marriage. While it might be tough for you to adjust to at first, letting her focus on real men is better for her. And that should be the goal, always focus on what is best for your wife.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, Dickered and WhiteMarried
DanW_cuckold said:
Her count of men does seem a bit low, as my wife's total is now 17 after 4 years even though she does see 1 particular guy a lot.

Beyond that, being cut off is pretty normal for a cuckolding marriage. While it might be tough for you to adjust to at first, letting her focus on real men is better for her. And that should be the goal, always focus on what is best for your wife.
Well said

Reactions: toolman
If she has cut you off, then you can go for what you want. I recommend finding a boyfriend to suck cock with so you can still have the pleasure of both giving and receiving orgasms. And it won't threaten your marriage.

Last edited:
Reactions: ckc, WhiteMarried and Jeffuk
Being cut off is normal if they have a boyfriend. Not a big deal. I've not been in my wife's pussy for a long time!

• Sad
Reactions: toolman, WhiteMarried and leahswannabe
Sharesherforfun said:
That is not many.

Reactions: toolman, WhiteMarried and MarkandJacqui
MarkandJacqui said:
Being cut off is normal if they have a boyfriend. Not a big deal. I've not been in my wife's pussy for a long time!
That is true,i have not been in my wife for very very very long time too

• Sad
Reactions: toolman
I haven’t had pussy in 22 years

• Sad
Reactions: toolman, SquirmingSub, Hornycuck and 1 other person
Cucked Dad said:
I haven’t had pussy in 22 years
12 years here and i thought it was a record

• Sad
Reactions: toolman, SquirmingSub, HrdRob and 1 other person
I am not sure why there is so much drama when a wife is doing it openly with another man and not her husband.

If my husband was up to it, I wouldn't need to find other men to fuck me and I am sure it is the same with most wives who cuckold their husbands and the fact that he does not do it any more but masturbates instead is because of his own sexual inadequacy and nothing to do with me refusing to have sex with him. It was Rob's own choice.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, sissytinyvirgin, SquirmingSub and 3 others
  • Sad
Reactions: toolman, SquirmingSub, chelseacd and 2 others

Users who are viewing this thread