• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

19 year old gf

• Thread starterExperimentat1on
  • Start date

Experimentat1on

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 16, 2013
My girlfriend is 19 years old (I'm 25). She's very shy in public, but open minded and adventurous behind closed doors. I've been using a toy along with me inside her, and I can tell she likes it so much better. We've been dirty talking and playing around about someone else being with her, and she isn't shy talking about her exes in general, and I've been getting her to be more and more specific about talking about herself with them. I'm hoping to get her opened up to at least a threesome soon, do you guys think we'd be able to find a good guy for her?

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 619
  • pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 651
Just some advice. Take it as you will. Make sure you know what you want out of this. Don't rush it, always support her decision and give her the time she needs and wants. It takes time and lots of talking before you realize the implications of this decision. You can't take it back if it doesn't work out the way you had fantasized it. Reality is so different then fantasy. Also, try to avoid bringing friends into this situation. Especially with your age. Try finding a guy that is in his early to mid 30's and has experience with couples. Treat them as interviews, ask the potential men all the questions you and your girl have.

The biggest rule is that you have to respect your girl's decision no matter what, she is the key to your fantasy, if she doesn't want it then respect that, keep it a fantasy and live it that way. If she decides to entertain this fantasy and make it a reality, always be there for her, never force her, and if you find that you can't handle the reality after its done, then don't blame her, rather embrace her, tell her you love her and tell her that you can't handle it at this time.

The key to a good relationship is communication and friendship with your partner. The key to a great relationship is open and honest communication with your soul mate.

Could you find a guy for her? How could you not is the better question?

I would go to town on her. I would love to breed her even.

Let me know if you are anywhere near the Central Florida area if you are serious.

Thank you for the comments and advice :)

I am seeing her tonight and will bring up the idea more in depth. I am serious, but we are in east TN. Not sure if that is too far away for you. I'll take some more pics tonight.

I have been thinking about finding a totally random guy, her age (or preferrably 18 and still in high school) and blindfolding her, so she doesn't know who he is, and gagging him, so he can't talk and she would never recognize his voice. This way she has no idea and can never know who fucked her. She loves it when I blindfold and restrain her, so I think this might work for her every now and then too. And here's a view of the back. You can see the indentions in her back where her arms were restrained behind her back.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 542
Where are you at in TN? I'd to help out if close enough.

I'm from east TN as well. would love to see more.

Going to upload some more pics this week. Any requests?

Experimentat1on said:

Yes, i have some requests. I'd love to see some pictures of her feet. Also i'd love for you to leave your load on her belly and another load on her back and take some pictures of all that. And just all in all more pictures of this beautiful girl. I'd love to see some pictures of her pretty little butt hole as well. Thanks.

Really nice girl ! Please show her huge breasts.

Experimentat1on said:

It's been 10 days...where are the damn pics? :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread