19 Year Old For 43 Yr Old Whose Married

BigCockLovingMarried

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 26, 2016
cabanaboy19 - hi there i sent you a friend request...i think I'm exactly what you are looking for. I'm 19 VERY VERY into older married women and my cock is larger than average at about 10 inches erect...hope you check out my profile and we can chat about fantasies and possibilities...

BigCockLovingMarried - Nice and you have been with an older women yeah?

cabanaboy19 - yes I have been with an older married woman she was 43 and she told me my cock was much nicer than her hubby's ;P we fucked in the shower, on the sink, everywhere....

BigCockLovingMarried - So I see by your pictures that you like to show your cock to older women. I saw a picture of your phone with a women on it.
Who was this 43 year old woman?

cabanaboy19 - Yes i definitely do like to show my cock to older women...we met on a dating site called cougarlife.com and i showed her my pictures and we met up a few times actually...
omg it was so much better than with a younger woman and so much more exciting...

BigCockLovingMarried - Describe her looks if you don't have a picture of her to share and where was her husband at the time you two met?

cabanaboy19 - She is asian and a zumba instructor I have a few pictures but i won't post them here...she is somewhat short but i find her very very sexy nice skin and very good in the bedroom...her husband was at the ball game with their k**s once and the other time was middle of the day while he was working...

BigCockLovingMarried - Is she the only older woman you have had and the rest is just showing your cock to them on skype?

cabanaboy19 - yes she is the only one...however i would like for their to be more lol...we had an unforgettable experience it's like i could truly feel the lust and passion inside her as we had sex much more than a girl my age...she was so dirty too she did very naughty things to me women my age wouldnt...like lick my butt and let me penetrate her anus and lick it too...

BigCockLovingMarried - And what did you discuss about her husbands poor lacking exactly while in the heady heights of your two debaucherious passion and deceit? I ask because you are a very insightful young man with quite the maturity for you age for a young man of these times

cabanaboy19 - Well she had told me her husband has ED problems and cannot adequately satisfy her appetite for sex. She wanted a young virile man with stamina and i gave her exactly what she needed. She admitted to me too that while she had never cheated before me, she certainly enjoyed the naughtiness of going behind her husband's back and letting a much younger man satisfy her more than he could. It was also nice that she could no longer get pregnant and she let me spunk many times in her married pussy.

Reactions: purplejoys, toolman2c and batmouse