• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

10 Years of Big Black Cock

• Thread starterjanetmason
  • Start date

janetmason

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 18, 2007
April will mark the 10th anniversary of me sharing my love of big black cock (or, should I say, much YOUNGER and VERY big black cock) online. My devoted hubby Steve has taken photos and video to document most of the action over the years. Here are 2 pics from this January, featuring me with my newest horse-hung black stud. Steve says that 10 years of BBC has made me look younger than my almost 41 years (my birthday is i April, too...I'll be 41.) What do you think?

Attachments

• Janet20080111-004.jpg
    Janet20080111-004.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 2,005
  • Janet20080111-023.jpg
    Janet20080111-023.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 2,355
Your husband is right.

Janet you look very young and beautiful. I have one serious question. Where are you putting all the black horse cock?:confused::D

You are the one who got my wife interested

Janet after my wife saw your pictures she really opened up to bbc we are in the process of finding her first and we have you to think.

my wife

after 1 full year of a 27yr old... 3x's a week +/- my 54yr old wife is also looking a lot younger and acting it.... ;)

That's an understatement...

Hi Janet,

Re.: "April will mark the 10th anniversary of me sharing my love of big black cock (or, should I say, much YOUNGER and VERY big black cock) online."

Excellent! Congratulations!

Re.: "My devoted hubby Steve has taken photos and video to document most of the action over the years."

Your two pix (posted above) suggest your husband is an excellent photographer.

Re.: "Steve says that 10 years of BBC has made me look younger than my almost 41 years..."

That's an understatement. You're a beautiful, very sensuous-looking woman. Your long red hair is *very* attractive. Happy pre-birthday!

Re.: "What do you think?"

I think that in addition to being a beautiful woman, you have excellent taste in lovers. I also think you are fortunate in having chosen a cuckold husband who encourages you to seek full sexual satisfaction as his adulteress wife. I hope you will keep it up!

Best wishes—
Custer

So Hott

Oh yea Janet is HOTTER than ever and if you ever get close to Wichita Ks I have a 8" white cock that sprays when I cum that I would love to shoot all over janet if you would give me the pleasure!!! Have bought 4 of there vids and they just keep getting better Steve like I need to tell you YOU are one lucky man!!!! mbware2005@yahoo.com

Great pics!!!

She is very cute, and it looks like everything is working out for you nicely. We are about to go down this same path I think.

Luv Reds

what a super hot sexy red head she's awesome any more pics of that spicy lady

Still the Sexiest Slut on the Web!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread